Your Top Rated Local® Dentist
Dr. Joseph F. DeSantis possess more than 30 years of experience, bringing exceptional knowledge and highly-trained skill to cosmetic dentistry for his patients in Glen Mills, PA and Chadds Ford, PA. He has local Pennsylvania, attending and graduating from the University of Pittsburgh dental school, taking with him an impressive background in every area of dental care, especially family cosmetic dentistry and full-mouth reconstruction.
Our dental office provides every patient with highly-trained and experienced dentists in order to best support our community’s cosmetic dentistry needs and more. We use the latest equipment and cutting-edge technology, while at the same time making sure the strictest sterilization techniques are enforced at all times to provide you the utmost comfort and atmosphere. Our mission has always been, and always will be, to help educate you about your oral health and ensure you have the amazing dental care you deserve when you need it most. So give us a call and set an appointment as we would love the opportunity to help create and maintain you and your family’s beautiful smiles!
Experienced Cosmetic Dentistry
Having healthy teeth is clearly the most important aspect of anyone’s oral health. However, beyond ensuring your teeth and mouth are in terrific shape, it’s common for people to seek improvement to the look of their teeth, which in turn has added health benefits as well!
Our offices proudly provide cosmetic dentistry services to our community so that no person has to fear smiling ever again! Performed by incredibly-qualified and experienced dentists, you can rest assured that you and your family are receiving nothing short of exceptional service with every visit as we help you on your journey to creating a perfect smile! Some common cosmetic dentistry services we provide include:
- Teeth Whitening: We offer the state-of-the art Opalescence teeth whitening system that is extremely effective at whitening your teeth in a safe and effective way.
- Veneers: Veneers are bonded to the front surface of the teeth to cosmetically enhance their appearance and cover stains, gaps, chips and cracks. Porcelain is a material of choice for most people as it mimics the glossiness of natural teeth.
- Dental Implants: Implants are titanium screws that act as permanent roots for artificial teeth. They are placed in the jawbone and covered with a restoration such as a dental crown to replicate the look and function of a tooth.
- Tooth Fillings: We offer metal-free fillings that restore the function of decayed and cavity-affected teeth in a natural-looking way.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges: Dental crowns are used to restore and protect damaged and missing teeth, while dental bridges are a great solution for replacement when multiple teeth are missing.
- Dental Bonding: Composite dental bonding makes use of tooth-colored resin material to reshape and restore the structure and function of damaged, decayed, fractured, chipped or cracked teeth.
- Invisalign: Invisalign clear aligners are a great option for people who are looking to straighten their teeth without the use of metal wires and brackets. The treatment uses a series of custom-made clear brackets to slowly move the teeth into their right position.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
We completely understand how frustrating it is to feel ashamed of your smile because of crooked or missing teeth. Thankfully, you don’t have to live with an imperfect smile any longer than you want to thanks to cosmetic dentistry! Our highly-trained and experienced dentists are here to help you and your family form perfect smiles comfortably and safely, then maintain them for the rest of your lives. Contact us today and schedule an appointment!