At the dental office of Joseph F. DeSantis and Associates LLC, we realize how important it is for your teeth to look good and be healthy. That is why we offer a wide variety of cosmetic dental treatments that help in redefining the beauty and health of your smile.
Some of the cosmetic dental services offered at our practice include:
- Porcelain veneers: veneers are bonded to the front surface of the teeth to cosmetically enhance their appearance and cover stains, gaps, chips and cracks. Porcelain is a material of choice for most people as it mimics the glossiness of natural teeth.
- Dental implants: Implants are titanium screws that act as permanent roots for artificial teeth. They are placed in the jawbone and covered with a restoration such as a crown to replicate the look and function of a tooth.
- Tooth-colored fillings: We offer metal free fillings that restore the function of decayed and cavity-affected teeth in a natural-looking way.
- Crowns: Crowns are used to restore and protect damaged and missing teeth.
- Bridges: Bridges are a great solution for replacement when multiple teeth are missing.
- Teeth whitening: We offer state of the art Opalescence teeth whitening system that is extremely effective at whitening your teeth in a safe and effective way.
- Composite bonding: Composite bonding makes use of tooth-colored resin material to reshape and restore the structure and function of damaged, decayed, fractured, chipped or cracked teeth.
- Invisalign: Invisalign clear aligners are a great option for people who are looking to straighten their teeth without the use of metal wires and brackets. The treatment uses a series of custom made clear brackets to slowly move the teeth into their right position.
For more information about our cosmetic dental treatments, please contact our office for a consultation. You may call us at 610-601-5547.